"Elegant and high qualty, this whole collection is outstanding." - Jo L.
The 'tatu' earrings (meaning 'three' in tumbuka) are based on ancient west african design with a hand-formed organic circular shape and three individual ball, the classic tatu earrings add a touch of feminine flare to your everyday.
- 14k Recycled Gold-Plated Brass
- Crafted Using Responsibly Sourced & Recycled Metals
- Pair with our tatu necklace!
- Handmade in a Solar-Powered Workshop in rural Malawi
- Creates skill training, employment, and develops communities
- Every YEWO purchase plants a tree in Northern Malawi