"The colors and pattern of this basket makes it truly unique." - Abby B.
Who wouldn't love this beautiful basket with a sunflower pattern intricately handwoven by a Peruvian artisan? Rich autumn colors adorn this basket and the size makes it perfect for displaying solo or with a collection of baskets to make a gallery wall. It could also be used as a table centerpiece or a catchall in any room of the house.
- Fair Trade product supporting artisans native to the Amazon rainforest
- Woven from natural chambira palm fibers
- Several dyes used, including natural plant dyes
- Convenient hanging loop on back
- Your purchase helps meet local needs in tradition rainforest communities
- Approx. 15" diameter